Marketing Boost Review 2020.
As bloggers and small business owners, we are focused on finding ways to grow our online business. As full-time travelers when we find a product or program related to travel which can help us grow our business, we just have to check it out. When we stumbled across Marketing Boost we did our research and knew we had to give it a try.
Trippin Brehenys uses affiliate links which means we may get paid a commission if you purchase through one of the links on our site. This is at no additional cost to you. See our full disclosure Here.
What is Marketing Boost?
Marketing Boost is a tool that allows business owners to give their prospects, leads, and customers free vacation incentives, hotel savings cards, and restaurant vouchers. This incredible program CAN help you and your business EXPLODE your growth!
In two words… Marketing Boost allows you as a business owner to provide ADDED VALUE to your client base.
Will Marketing Boost Work For Me In My Business?
Then the resounding answer is… YES! It doesn’t matter if you’re selling a physical product or providing a service then Marketing Boost might be just the solution you’ve been looking for.
How Does It Work?
As a member of Marketing Boost, you can provide your clients, leads or prospects with free vacation incentives. Marketing Boost owns and operates BookVIP.com and provides these incentives to fill rooms that would otherwise be empty. Lodging is typically 3 nights for USA locations and 5 nights for International locations. Your clients or prospects will only pay applicable taxes and resort fees (pennies on the dollar).
Member benefits include:
- The ability to send vacation incentives, hotel savings cards, and restaurant vouchers to over 60 locations around the world.
- Free training and systems to assist you in marketing and growing your business.
- A library of free resources to help you grow!
- Access to the Marketing Boost Facebook Group and access to help and camaraderie from thousands of members.
- Give yourself one free US and one free International vacation.
- Automatic enrollment in the Marketing Boost Affiliate Program. This program is also free to join if you’re not quite ready to jump-start your business. Check out our blog High Paying Affiliate Program for 2020 for more information.
Sounds Too Good To Be True, What’s The Catch?
Believe it or not, there is NO catch. The participating hotels and resorts always have vacancies that need to be filled. By giving out vacation voucher you are helping them to fill those rooms. They know the guests will spend money at their hotel or resort and possibly book future stays. It’s truly that simple.
Marketing Boost does a great job of stating any and all terms and conditions of redeeming their vouchers.
How Do I Make Money With Marketing Boost?
- The first and most obvious way to make money with Marketing Boost is through the increase and growth you experience in your business.
- As part of your membership, you earn money for each certificate that is activated. U.S. activations = $3, International activations = $7.
- As an affiliate, you receive a 40% commission for each business or business owner you sign up.
How Much Does Marketing Boost Cost?
There are several pricing options to sign up with Marketing Boost.
The best-valued package for smaller businesses is the Gold package. This allows you to send unlimited vacation vouchers, hotel savings cards, and restaurant vouchers. This is the package we use to drive repeat customers to our vacation rental business and we couldn’t be happier with it. Here are some of the great benefits we get with our membership.
Marketing Boost is NOT a scam and is a truly legitimate way to boost your sales, explode your business and fast track your growth in any business. We highly recommend Marketing Boost and will continue to use it to grow our business.
Check out this VIDEO to learn more and click on Get Started to start your 7-day free trial at the bottom of the video page.
Comment below if you have any questions and we would be more than happy to answer them.
We truly hope you’ve found value in our review of Marketing Boost for 2020.
Until next time, we’ll be seeing you… On The Road!