Marketing Boost Review 2019.
Trippin Brehenys uses affiliate links which means we may get paid a commission if you purchase through one of the links on our site. This is at no additional cost to you. See our full disclosure Here.
As bloggers we are focused on finding ways to grow our online business. As full time travelers when we find a product or program related to travel which can help us grow our business, we just have to check it out. When we stumbled across Marketing Boost we did our research and knew we had to give it a try.
What is Marketing Boost?
Marketing Boost (affiliate link) is a tool which allows business owners to give their prospects, leads and customers free vacation incentives, hotel savings cards and restaurant vouchers. This incredible program can help you EXPLODE your growth!
In two words… Marketing Boost allows you as a business owner to provide ADDED VALUE to your client base.
Will Marketing Boost Work For Me In My Business?
Then the resounding answer is… YES! It doesn’t matter if you’re selling a physical product or providing a service then Marketing Boost might be just the solution you’ve been looking for.
How Does It Work?
As a member of Marketing Boost you can provide your clients, leads or prospects with free vacation incentives. Marketing Boost owns and operates BookVIP.com and provide these incentives to fill rooms which would otherwise be empty. Free lodging is typically 3 nights for USA locations and 5 nights for International locations.
Member benefits include:
- The ability to send vacation incentives, hotel savings cards and restaurant vouchers.
- Free training and systems to assist you in marketing and growing your business.
- A library of free resources to help you grow!
- Access to the Marketing Boost Facebook Group and help and camaraderie from thousands of members.
- Give yourself one free US and one free International vacation.
- Automatic enrollment in the Marketing Boost Affiliate Program (affiliate link). This program is also free to join if you’re not quite ready to jump start your business.
Sounds To Good To Be True, What’s The Catch?
Believe it or not, there is NO catch. The participating hotels and resorts always have vacancies that need to be filled. By giving out vacation voucher you are helping them to fill those rooms. They know the guests will spend money at their hotel or resort and possibly book future stays. It’s truly that simple.
Marketing Boost does a great job in stating any and all terms and conditions of redeeming their vouchers.
How Do I Make Money With Marketing Boost?
- The first and most obvious way to make money with Marketing Boost is by the increase and growth you experience in your business.
- As part of your membership you earn money for each certificate that is activated. U.S. activations = $3, International activations = $7.
- As a member or an affiliate you receive a 40% commission for each member who you sign up.
How Much Does Marketing Boost Cost?
There are several pricing options to sign up with Marketing Boost.
The best valued package is the Gold package. This allows you to send unlimited vacation vouchers, hotel savings cards and restaurant vouchers. This is the package we use and have been very happy with it.
Considering the tremendous ADDED VALUE you can provide to your potential clients and/or customers Marketing Boost is an incredible value.
Marketing Boost is NOT a scam and is a truly legitimate way to boost your sales, explode your business and fast track your growth in any business. We highly recommend Marketing Boost and will continue to use it to grow our business.
Check out this VIDEO (affiliate link) to learn more and click on Get Started at the bottom of the video page.
Comment below if you have any questions and we would be more than happy to answer them.
We truly hope you’ve found value in our review of Marketing Boost for 2019.
Until next time, we’ll be seeing you… On The Road!